Brothers and Sisters, it is unfortunate that we are about to lose a year, 2016 is gone, it is finished, if you look at 12 months you had in 2016, what have you done that has brought you closer to your destiny or dream.
Imagine in 2016 God gave you 31,536,000 seconds =525600minutes =8760 hours=365 days=52 weeks=12 months = 1 year.
For your understanding I have chosen hours only, you will see that in the year 2016 you had 8760 hours, what have you done with these hours as you are expecting another year to have the same amount of hours apart from the birth day celebration you had? You have the best answer to this question.
…………….you have to be assisted on how to Redeem the Time………….
Onthis,Re– means you are doing it for the more than once and deem means to control or to own it.
Therefore Re-deeming the Time is to take ownership and control of your time, to convert into opportunity to fulfill your purpose, to design your days to create value in your life.
Time is the only commodity on earth given equally to each human being, Time is the only commodity every human possesses, every human every day is given the same amount of time, what you become in life is determined by how you use your 24 hours, you have to plan for your day or your day will be planned by someone
……………..Abusing or Wasting Time…………………
- Time can be stolen,
- Time can be abused,
- Time can be lost,
Therefore avoid these three things and do the followings in the year 2017
- You can manage time
- You can use time.
- You can invest time
- You can convert time
- Time should be used to initiate, create, develop, build, and add value to the life that exist in it
……………..Let me conclude by giving you Ten Keys of Redeeming the Time……………
- Document a plan (of what you want to accomplish in the year)
- Establish your priorities (based on that plan)
- Pursue your passion only (Not every invitation is a blessing, not every opportunity is a blessing. The devil’s greatest weapon to a disciplined woman or man is distraction, not sin – Not everything that is good is right)
- Protect your plans & priorities( don’t go for someone’s plan, many people fail in life because their plans and priorities are not protected, anyone can come into their plains and destroy them easily by saying “I have good plans for you” please do not accept, it is his/her plans not yours, mind you it is difficult to build success on someone’s plan)
- Identify what you value.
- Make decisions based on destiny(make decisions based on what you want to achieve, don’t be afraid to give up on things that are not important anymore).
- Inventory your associations(many have wasted their time by associating with people/friends who had purpose, those that have been so negative towards your plans or life, please in 2017 enough is enough, detach from them)
- Review your investments
- Do not try to please everyone. You can’t make everybody happy.
- Forget the past and pursue and design the future.
You should not forget that as you are adding days for living on this planet, the truth is that your days are being reduced everyday passing.
Control your future by making a plan. Forget about what you didn’t accomplish..Let this be the last year you waste. Repent of the bad decisions you’ve made and ask God to help you make the right decisions in the New Year.
By Golden Mbeya.