The first quarter of 2015 is gone. We are now in the second quarter. Soon, it will be December! How have you done so far? I suggest you take stock of the first quarter and re-strategize:
Ask yourself some soul-searching questions:
1. What goals did I set for this year?
2. How many of them were for the first quarter and have been reached?
3. How many are still “work in progress?”
4. What new goals must I set and ensure they are achieved?
5. What habits have been driving my behavior and which ones have been working against me and must be dropped?
6. What new empowering habits must I develop?
VALUES & BELIEFS:
7. What values have been shaping my life?
8. Which values did I find useful and which ones held me back?
9. What beliefs did I live by and which ones have not been helpful?
10. Who made it into the top ten of my closest friends in the first quarter of 2015?
11. Which friends have been an asset to me and which ones have been a liability?
12. Which friends need to be let go, and which new associations must I make?
13. What books did I read and which new books must I read to shape my thinking?
14. What seminars did I attend and what value did they give me?
15. What professional courses am I pursuing and how well am I progressing?
16. Am I growing, or just growing old?
17. How well have I done financially?
18. Am I deep in consumer debt? Why?
19. What new income streams have I created? How well are they doing?
20. What investments have I made?
THE GREATER GOOD:
21. What projects / programs am I involved in that are adding value to society?
22. What value have I generated and contributed to society?
23. Who have I touched positively?
24. How is the society and the world becoming a better place because I am alive?
25. What kind of a legacy am I creating?
As you can see, there is a lot of soul-searching to do this Easter Holiday, so please stay sober and dedicate some time to reflect and think about your life… God Bless You!
PS: These are the kind of questions we will be dealing with in the Life Mastery Coaching and Mentoring Program soon to be launched!